Who Am I in Ephesians

After watching the latest Kendrick Brothers' movie, Overcomer, and after coming out of our last session with the young adults (on Paul's epistle to the church in Ephesus) I got inspired to do a simple sweep over the text of the letter to the Ephesians and just compile what it says about "me".

These are rich spiritual blessings indeed.


CHAPTER ONE

I am blessed with every spiritual blessing

I have been chosen by Him before the foundation of the world… that I would be holy and blameless before Him

I have been predestined to adoption as a son

His grace has been freely bestowed on me in the Beloved

In Him I have redemption through His blood

I have been forgiven of my trespasses

The riches of His grace has been lavished on me

I am sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise


CHAPTER TWO

I have been made alive together with Christ even when I was dead in my transgressions

I have been raised up with Him

I am seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus

I have been saved by grace through faith

I am His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works

I have been brought near to God by the blood of Christ Jesus

I have access in one Spirit to the Father

I am now a fellow citizen with the saints, and a part of God’s household


CHAPTER THREE

I have bold and confident access to God through faith in Jesus Christ


CHAPTER FOUR

I am to walk in a manner worthy of the calling

I am to diligently preserve the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace


CHAPTER FIVE

I am to be an imitator of Christ

I am now Light in the Lord

I am to make the most of my time

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paris: Cinquième Partie

Letdown

#ChallengeAccepted