iudicium




Feel free to judge me
Go on, expose your heart
Point your self-righteous finger
If you really want to start
Make your estimations
Conjecture all you like
In the end, it’s not my vocals
Blaring on the mic

Feel free to judge me
You’re perfect, I presume
Your character’s in order
That's what I would assume
Or maybe check the mirror
For specks inside your eye
Don’t worry ‘bout my vision
I take care of my sight

Feel free to judge me
But keep it to yourself
If I do not solicit
Then I don’t need your help
Respect is quite essential
Like distancing and masks
If I'm in need of wisdom
Then I would surely ask

Feel free to judge me
But better judge your own
Let them that do not have sin
Be first to cast a stone
I'm not your goodwill project
Can’t read my heart and mind
You do not know my story
So don’t be rude; be kind

Feel free to judge me
I’m beloved by my Lord
He will rightly defend me
Be careful with your sword
Do not do unto others
What’s not been done to you
Let God be Judge and Jury
That's what we ought to do

Comments

  1. Wise advice: be careful with your sword.

    Great piece! 👍🏻👍🏻🥇

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paris: Cinquième Partie

One Change. One Chance.

Letdown