10 Things I Love About Ju



First would be your friendship true
That saw my changes through and through
Never holding back concern
Cordial gestures, every turn


Secondly, your deference
Sincerely shown, though only friends
Respected me for me; that's fresh
The pious never could access


Third would be your radiant smile
To notice it, took quite a while
But once I did, I could not cease
Imagining your face with ease


Fourthly, your benevolence
In gracious gifts and opulence
Dispensing blessings left and right
You're shining forth the Father's light


Fifth would be your love for words
Your own or someone else's, heard
With them you craft your special tales
With theirs, your mind breathes in, exhales


Sixthly, your desire for God
He's seen along the path your trod
His mercy, goodness forming you
And from the old unveiling new


Seventh, your simplicity
Avoidance of complexity
To make you laugh is such a breeze
As are the tricks to get you pleased


Eighth in line would be your charm
You have a way; leaves me disarmed
Your confidence, adventure-heart
Your wanderlust; when do we start?


Ninth is by no means the least
It is your stand for justice, peace
The way you want to set things right
Is something we could talk through the night


Tenth, and last, is how you love
Your kin, your world, and God above
It's all heartfelt sincerity
Such is the way that you love me


#2

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paris: Cinquième Partie

One Change. One Chance.

Letdown